Saturday, July 21, 2012

Hello, Everyone!


This is the beginning of my blog, Starving Artist.  I am an artist living and working in Memphis, TN.  Through this blog, I want to share all of my influences, and how I manage to make art and also do all of the other things that humans have to do.  This is me, doing what we do in the South-sit in backyards and drink cold beer.  It's too hot to do much else.    

Below are some images from my studio at the University of Memphis, which I am currently vacating since I just graduated.  The next person will move in and paint over these, which is sad.  But new little wall paintings will be born in my new studio!  

And since I just graduated, I figured now is the perfect time to start documenting the things that go on in the studio and the things that go on in my life that facilitate my art.  So, this blog is about everything.  







No comments:

Post a Comment