Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Bringing Sexy Back

I wore this little number to the after party for my brother's wedding.  I got it on super-duper-sale at Urban Outfitters.  I probably should have ironed it before I wore it and took these pictures, but it was either iron or drink a beer.  Which would you choose?!  I hate ironing!  Anyway, I wore my favorite Wonder Woman-esque cuffs (also from Urban, I've been shopping there a lot lately) and a necklace that was given to me by a friend.  I think it might be from World Market?  If you haven't checked out World Market's jewels, you definitely should.  I wore my new cheetah sandals (see Friday's post) with this outfit, but I of course didn't get a good picture.  I'm not really a shoe person (gasp!) so I always forget about shoes.  Overall, I was pretty pleased with the outcome.  

Love this back!

See?  Beer and wrinkles.

This is a good face.


1 comment:

  1. What wrinkles? I think it looks fab.
    Wish I had a beer.

    ReplyDelete