Monday, September 10, 2012

Tennessee River Run


I spent the weekend in Pickwick, at a friend's new lake house.  I have to say, there is nothing better than being on the water.  Any chance I get to be on a boat, I take it.  There is just nothing like it.  I felt like a super American all weekend.  All we did was boat, swim, eat, and drink Guinness on tap.  Ok, the Guinness part isn't that American, but you get the idea.  I also wore as many stripes as possible.  If you are going to be on a boat, you have to wear stripes.  It's a rule.  Our room had a balcony and the view was incredible.  Sunday morning I woke up at 6:30 (miraculously) and watched the sunrise over the water.  It was pretty fantastic.  Perfect weather, good friends, good beer, great weekend.

Windy Day.  Double stripes.
This is how coffee makes me feel.  I'm glad to know it feels the same.

This is the grocery store we went to in Pickwick.  Check out my husband in the dumb hat.
Negative edge pool.  So awesome.  



A view of the house we stayed in.  It was INSANE.

View from my balcony.  Watching the sunrise.

Misty dock.

More mist.

There it is!  Glad I didn't miss this.

And stripes. 

This is the bar that's in the house.  Yeah.  It was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment