Tuesday, October 30, 2012

An Ode to Uggs






After a night on Beale Street in heels, my feet were destroyed.  I'm kind of a baby about heels anyway, but Heels + Beale Street = Sad Face.  So the next day, I had to wear Uggs.  People are funny about Uggs (i.e. they hate them), but I love mine.  I think they are comfy, cute, and kind of hilarious.  The trick is to do something interesting with them.  When I was in college, everyone wore them with sweatpants with words all over their butts and they looked like morons.  I try to dress mine up.  I wore this to choir rehearsal/family dinner/bonfire with friends on Sunday and it was perfect for all three.

Shirt: Forever 21, White Jeans: Wal-Mart (yes, I said Wal-Mart), Scarves: Thrifted, Pearl and Chain Necklace: diy, Bracelets: Forever 21, Earrings: Charlotte Russe, Good Hair: Luck

1 comment:

  1. One of the best outfits of all time!!! And fabulous pictures by the way.

    ReplyDelete