Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Figuring Out Polyvore

So, I don't know if you guys have heard of Polyvore, but it's an online store where you can make little collages of the stuff you like/want.  I see bloggers use this all the time, but I had no idea what it was until Sincerely Jules posted a contest for best outfit using your favorite bright color.  I decided to give it a try.  It took me a while to figure out but now I love it.  Look how cute this is!  I mean, it's cheesy and girly but it's tons of fun.  So this was my outfit I came up with.  I really want this Bart Simpson skirt.  Don't think I could justify the $440 price-tag.   

Everlasting Style with Woolite & Sincerely Jules


Forever New collarless shirt
$62 - forevernew.com.au


Cotton jacket
chicnova.com


Jeremy Scott elastic waist skirt
$440 - farfetch.com


Summer boots
legendfootwear.co.uk


Snakeskin handbag
$305 - question-air.com



Blue earrings
sheinside.com



NARS Cosmetics lip makeup
narscosmetics.com


Beauty product
shopterrain.com

No comments:

Post a Comment