Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Gettin' My Grizz On





I went to my first Grizzlies game last night.  It was also my first time at the Fed Ex Forum (I must live under a rock).  What a great experience!  We didn't end up winning, but it was so great to actually be at the game.  We sat in the nose-bleed section and drank $8 beers and had a blast.  Definitely add a Grizzlies game to your to-do list.  But plan on spending $8 on beers.  

I've got a full outfit post of my awesome Grizz attire to come!

1 comment:

  1. I'm really jealous even though they lost. It's the NBA...can't win every game. And honestly, after three huge victories in a row, I didn't really expect them to keep that momentum going. They're still one of the top 3 teams in the league right now. They play the Lakers at home on Friday. I wish we could go.

    ReplyDelete