Thursday, November 1, 2012

Post-Halloween





Here's my Halloween costume from this year.  I'm a bat, if you can't tell.  I made the costume myself, it's just a big piece of fleece that I cut up.  I was going to wear vampire teeth, but they made me look more like a rabbit.

I love the day after Halloween, because all of the candy is on sale.  I like to go buy way too much candy and then keep the festivities going.  Definitely didn't get enough candy yesterday.

Shout out to my Knoxville crew!  This was the first Halloween in 7 years we didn't spend together.  Missed you guys!  Hope you all had a great Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. I really need to get pictures of my costume to share with you. It was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halloween costumes are the most fun! You make a great bat, by the way!

    ReplyDelete