Thursday, December 27, 2012

Let It Snow





 Best Christmas gift ever? Snow!  It snowed Christmas night and I woke up the next day to about 3 or 4 inches.  If you lived in Memphis/the South, you would understand how unbelievable this is.  I've never seen snow on Christmas.

I hope everyone's Christmas was amazing.  I hope you all ate too much and got too jolly.  I know I did. But now I have strep throat so my blogging may be a little hit or miss over the next few days.  But, here is what I wore yesterday in the snow.

Hat: (I have no idea, I found it at my parent's house); Sweater: TopMan (I bought it for Olie a few years ago, not knowing he was allergic to wool); Jeans: Wal-Mart; Shoes: Urban Outfitters


2 comments:

  1. Outside in the snow with strep? What would your mother say?

    But you look all warm and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys got way more snow than we did.

    ReplyDelete