Thursday, January 17, 2013

Blue Stripes and White Stripes







This is my favorite t-shirt of all time.  The reason? I bought it at the very last concert that Meg and Jack ever performed together.  Yeah......I was there. Their last show was in Southaven, Mississippi.  My brother and I went together cuz we are both obsessed with The White Stripes.  My brother also has a blog.  It's mostly about music, movies and video games, and it's really insightful.  If you are like me and think that the movies we watch and the music we listen to matters, then you'd love it.  And if you like video games.  I don't play video games, but every dude in my life does and I definitely respect them as an art form.  Check it out at http://stuartervin.blogspot.com/

Hat: Target, Striped Blouse: Forever 21, Vest: Gap, Scarf: World Market, Belt: Vintage Levi's, Jeans: Wal-Mart, Shoes: Urban Outfitters, Assorted Jewels

1 comment:

  1. Now that is a good outfit!

    And ditto on your brother's blog. Great writing!

    ReplyDelete