Friday, January 18, 2013

Let's Hear it for the Boy




I love menswear.  I know it's really trendy right now and lots of companies are making things like "boyfriend fit" jeans and tops.  Here's a little tip: skip the menswear made for women thing and just go straight to the men's section.  Or better yet, sneak into your boyfriend/brother/dad's closet.  I've stolen so many clothes from Olie that he's just started giving me things he doesn't wear.  Like these awesome corduroys.  I'm obsessed.  This is such an understated but sexy look.  I love the double button-down.  Super preppy.  

Chambray Shirt: Gap (this is actually women's), White Oxford Button Down, Target (men's), Curduroys: Gap (men's), Belt: Vintage Levi's, Shoes: Urban Outfitters, Assorted Jewels

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE CORDUROYS!!!! You nailed it. They're sexy. On men and women. But I have no idea why.

    ReplyDelete