Monday, February 25, 2013

Black, White, And Red All Over






Is there anything better than a crisp white shirt and black pants?  Add some funky accessories and you've got a great outfit.  I bought this scarf on the streets of London when I was studying abroad in the U.K.  Everyone was wearing them at the time.  I get a bit nostalgic whenever I wear it.  

Lucky Magazine is doing a promotion called #ShowUsYourLucky.  You come up with an outfit inspired by their February issue, and then either tweet it or blog it.  This is my interpretation.  I was inspired by their "Wear a Little....Wear a Lot" article.  Generally, when I have a choice between a little and a lot, I choose a lot (butter, sequins, movies with Channing Tatum), but this time I chose a little.  Just a little bit of the Global trend took this outfit from basic to bumpin'.

Scarf: bought on the street, Shirt: Target (men's), Harem Pants: American Apparel, Cuffs: Urban Outfitters, Shoes: Urban Outfitters, Earrings: Forever 21

#ShowUsYourLucky

No comments:

Post a Comment