Friday, February 22, 2013

J. Crew and Job Hunting

Is there anything worse than job hunting?  Scouring the internet for jobs, awkward phone interviews, and even more awkward emails.  That's been my life for the past few weeks.   The one thing that keeps my spirits up is thinking about what I would wear every day if I had a 9-5 job.  Silly right? But hey, it works.  My newest obsession is the Fall 2013 J. Crew Presentation.  I'm loving the mixed prints and bright colors all in very modest and ladylike cuts.  And that big orange clutch!  Yes, please.  

This is how I imagine myself looking at my imaginary big-girl job.  Perhaps a little more toned down, but still maintaining a quirky, preppy spirit.  J. Crew has really been doing it right, lately.  It's a formula, but it works.  Here are a few of my favorite looks.  Check out the entire collection at style.com.  (All images from style.com)





No comments:

Post a Comment