Monday, February 4, 2013

New Shoes!


Olie has been sick all weekend, so I haven't cooked or worn any cute clothes.  So....... I wasn't going to post today (I know you all would be super devestated).  But then I bought these sweet Converse on HauteLook this morning!  Olie talked me into it (he spoils me......it's bad).  They are normally $50, but I got them for $30.  So I thought I'd tell you about HauteLook.  My sister-in-law Emily introduced me to it.  Every day they have new deals on super sweet stuff.  This is only the second thing I've bought, but there is something awesome every day.  Here's the catch: you have to be invited.  If you'd like to be invited to HauteLook, email me at mostrvngartst@gmail.com and I can send you an invite.  

How awesome are these shoes though?!  I don't feel bad about buying them, because I've been wanting this exact pair for a few months now and I got a great deal on them (I always have a small amount of buyer's guilt).  I've never been much of a sneaker girl, but I've been feeling the sneaker look lately (check out the Isabel Marant knock-offs at Target, they are pretty great).  For a sneaker-newb like me, I think a classic like Converse is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment