Friday, March 8, 2013

College Flashback


I wore this around town the other day while I was running some errands.  Not a stellar outfit, but it reminded me so much of college that I took a few photos of it.  This was my college uniform: jeans covered in paint, an old cardigan, a scarf, chipped nail polish, and whatever jewelry I happened to grap first.  I was a bit of a hippie in those days.  Well, I guess I still kind of am.

It's funny to think about how our tastes change, even in a short amount of time.  I wonder how I will dress in 5 or 10 years?

Jeans: Gap, Elephant Shirt: Forever 21, Scarf: World Market, Cardigan: American Eagle, Belt: Vintage Levi's, Shoes: Urban Outfitters, Assorted Jewels

2 comments:

  1. How you'll dress in 5-10 year: Mom jeans and cardigans with kittens on them. Kidding...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I resemble that remark. Harhar.

    ReplyDelete