Friday, March 1, 2013

Crazy for Zara

Crazy for Zara


I live in the South, which means a couple of things.  It's hot, we eat a lot of pork, we use our perfect manners to openly talk bad about people, and we don't have all of the retail stores that are so prominent everywhere else.  Like Zara.  I was not very familiar with this store until recently (I thought it was a European thing, cuz the only place I had seen it was in Wales).  However, I do have the internet, of course, which doesn't help with H&M (no online store, thanks a lot) but does with Zara.  Plus they have free shipping and free returns, which is a great and terrible thing.

As I've told you, I've been job hunting like crazy recently.  In between filling out applications and sending out resumes, I've been doing a lot of online shopping.  I guess it's not really shopping if you don't buy anything.  I just make imaginary online shopping carts to be purchased with my imaginary money. Zara is my newest obsession.  I'm loving all of the funky patterns in simple, modern cuts.  The blue top is a must.  It's so light and breezy.  Very sophisticated for a hot Memphis summer filled with pork eating and beer drinking.  

Check out all of their stuff at zara.com.  Or don't check it out and save your wallet from complete destruction.  

No comments:

Post a Comment