Friday, March 29, 2013

Easter Weekend Events

Hello Everyone!  I know you all probably have a ton of stuff to do this weekend (family meals, Easter egg hunts, etc.) but I wanted to let you know about two fun things that are happening tomorrow.

First the Bunny Run.  The Bunny Run is a 5K that benefits Special Kids and Families, INC, which provides "therapy services, developmental training, inclusive preschool program, and parent and child classes" for kids with special needs. I'll be there!  I've never run any kind of marathon in my life, so I might be crawling on all fours by the end of it, but I'm doing it!  There are also going to be music, games, and an Easter egg hunt, so it should be a lot of fun.  To sign up, go to bunnyrun.racesonline.com


Then later that night, there is a free concert at the Levitt Shell.  Andrew Peterson, a Nashville based artist, will be performing.  Bring lawn chairs, a picnic blanket and a picnic!  It's going to be a great time.  The concert starts at 6:00.  I'll be there as well, so come and chill on my picnic blanket!

Have a Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment