Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Dress






Here is my Easter Dress!  I still get so excited every year about what I'm going to wear on Easter.  I've been saving this dress specifically for it.  It's one of the Prabal Garung for Target dresses.  I loved the whole collection, but I wasn't going to get any of it, cuz I'm a penny-pincher.  After they went on sale, my mother-in-law snatched three of the dresses up for me.  She's super sweet.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter.  I know I did.  My mom surprised me with a candy thermometer, and I'm really excited about it.  I've needed one forever, but have refused to buy one (as aforementioned, I'm a Scrooge McDuck).  Get ready for even more candy recipes!  Not that I need any more candy after yesterday, but whatever.  Yolo.

Dress: Prabal Garung for Target, Necklace: Zara, Cuffs: Urban Outfitters, Flats: Urban Outfitters

2 comments:

  1. Yes, a comment.

    You are fashion genius for putting that necklace with that dress!

    Love the two together, and, I think I can safely speak for all of us fashion non-geniuses when I say that most of us would have never done that.

    Thank you for inspiring us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! This dress is so cute on you!!

    ReplyDelete