Tuesday, May 14, 2013

GRIZZNATION





Is there anything better than watching your team win in a crowded bar?  Everyone is yelling and high-five-ing and jumping up and down.  The only thing better is actually being at the game.  Last night's Grizz game was incredible.  If you didn't see it, we beat the Thunder in overtime and it was the best thing ever.

This is what I wore to watch the game.  I'm thinking about splurging on a jersey, but I can't decide which player's jersey I would want.  I want them all!

Styling team gear can actually be a bit difficult.  Most people tend to go with jeans and a jersey, but I find that a little boring.  I saw a woman at the bar last night with white jeans, a Grizzlies jersey, a slouchy sweater, and super tall wedges.  She looked awesome!  The jersey was part of the outfit, it wasn't dominating it.  My husband wears a Grizzlies pin on his white coat and always gets compliments on it.  How do you style team gear?

#GRIZZNATION

Jacket: Old Navy, Shirt: Forever 21, Harem Pants: American Apparel, Shoes: Urban Outfitters, Assorted Jewels

1 comment:

  1. Get a Marc Gasol jersey! Or a Tony Allen jersey! Or a Mike Conley jersey! Or...

    ReplyDelete