Monday, July 22, 2013

A Belated Birthday Contest!


As of yesterday, The Starving Artist is one year old!  This picture was on my very first post.  A lot has changed since then: for example, I lost those sunglasses (still sad about that one) and I'm not taking outfit pics with an iPhone anymore.  It's been a crazy year; I've learned a lot and the blog has come a long way.  The best thing about blogging is that it has forced me to challenge myself.  Writing 3 to 5 posts per week is actually more work than you would think, but it's worth it.

To celebrate my blog's b-day I'm having a little contest!  I'm giving away a $50 gift card to HauteLook to one of my wonderful readers!  All you have to do is like me on Facebook (the link is to the right on the sidebar) and leave a comment here telling me what your favorite type of post on The Starving Artist is.  The winner will be chosen at random on Friday.

Thanks to all of you for stopping by!  I couldn't do this without all of you!  I'm looking forward to many more years here at The Starving Artist!

3 comments:

  1. I love your posts about home decorating as well as your fabulous glamor photo shoots showing off your personal style! You are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your FOOD posts...just seeing the pictures makes my mouth water.

    ...can't wait to try the new pull apart bread/bacon recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the outfit posts. Seriously, you make anything work! Props to you, and happy birthday, blog!

    ReplyDelete