Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Pretty In Pink





Been feeling pretty preppy lately.  Perhaps it's my new found obsession with prepfection.com or that I can't stop listening to Vampire Weekend's newest album.  Whatever the cause, my usual funky/tomboy style has taken a more preppy/feminine turn.  Hence the braid and pink plaid pants.  Aren't these pants awesome? (some of you are saying, "no, Meredith, they are ridiculous," but you know what? you are ridiculous!)  These are my mom's pants from back in the day when she was going through her preppy phase (which was during the 80's so you know it was mega-preppy.  I think everything she owned was monogrammed).  Had to add the embroidered top to make it a bit more me.  I'm not off to the Hamptons yet.

Top: Urban Outfitters, Pants: Vintage, Shoes: Urban Outfitters, Scarf: Thrifted, Earrings: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment