Monday, July 1, 2013

Sometimes You Need To Be Fabulous






I wore this outfit to on a little shopping excursion in Destin and I just felt so fabulous!  Hence my slightly glamour-shot-ish poses.  I really got into this one, y'all.

Not feeling so fabulous today, however, I'm at home with some sort of flu/cold/all-around-miserable thing.  I'm taking a break from being pathetic to do this blog post.  Now, back to the couch for more mindless internet surfing!

Thanks for stopping by my little blog.  Love you guys.

Shirt: Old Navy, Scarf: Bought on the streets of London, Pants: Urban Outfitters, Shoes: Urban Outfitters, Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters, Cuffs: Urban Outfitters, Earrings: Forever 21.

3 comments:

  1. Aw. So sorry you are feeling un-fabulous.

    Be pathetic - eat nasty hamburgers, be dirty, and get better!

    ReplyDelete