Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Olsen Mania

Olsen Mania

Olsen Mania by meredith-austin on Polyvore

What is it about the Olsen twins?  Their hair is always filthy, they wear clothes that are way to big for them, and they look so much cooler than everyone else.  Here are a few things we can all learn from Mary Kate and Ashley:

1.  There is nothing better than a classic white button-down.
2.  Big, dark sunglasses will always be the perfect accessory.
3.  Find a great bag and wear the heck out of it.
4.  All black everything.  
5.  Wash your hair.  It works when you are an Olsen twin, but it just doesn't work in real life.  

MKA are the inspiration for my closet makeover.  I love how they wear classic pieces in unusual cuts, great accessories, and rock monochromatic looks.  The last one is a bit hard for me cuz I'm a color freak, but it sure looks great on them.  

Who's your style icon?  Check out my pinterest board Style Icons for a few of mine.  

2 comments: