Tuesday, September 17, 2013

My Favorite Men's Fashion Blogs

Still feeling a little under the weather.  Which means.........no baking, no cooking, no cute outfits.  So today, I thought I would share some of my favorite men's fashion blogs.  Now, to be honest, I don't look at a ton of men's fashion blogs.  But I do look at a lot of blogs, and I've come across a few for men that inspire my own fashion choices, so I know they will inspire some of my guy readers out there.

The first blog is ScoutSixteen, run by Justin Livingston.  He always look absolutely perfect.  Perfect hair, perfect accessories, perfect fit.  Every time.  This guys hair is way better than mine.  And his shoes.  It's kind of shaming me at the moment.


Then there is the obvious choice, The Sartorialist.  This was the first fashion blog that I ever followed.  I remember when I discovered it; I just sat there for hours and hours looking through page after page, completely transfixed.  I couldn't stop.  Scott Schuman (the photographer and author) has such a great eye for street style.  There is also a lot of women's fashion on his blog, but he is a bit partial to men's fashion.  This is a good blog for fashion blog newbies; because it is perfection and you may never read another blog again (except for mine, of course).






Then there is the unexpected choice: Classy Girls Wear Pearls.  This blog is about a young lady named Sarah Vickers and her ridiculously fabulous life and friends.  They boat, they eat lobster, they drink cocktails, and they dress really really well.  Especially the guys.  I mean.......they look awesome.  This is prep to the max.  It's like Vampire Weekend on Crack.  And I love it!

Any one have any great men's fashion blogs?  I'd love to check them out!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! So handsome a boy! Thanks for giving ideas for how to choose men clothes.It is hard to find the budget and fashion clothes for men.I found you are good at discovering fashion.I found the Gearbest men clothes is fashion and its price is good.What is your idea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts.
    Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete