Monday, October 21, 2013

Peace, Love, and Slouchy Layers

Loving this new slouchy kimono from Urban Outfitters.  I'm so happy that the weather is starting to turn.  I like to wear as many articles of clothing as possible.  I never know what to wear in the summer.  Shorts and a t-shirt?  Boring.  But I'm great at dressing for cooler temps.  And speaking of layers, Forever 21 has the cutest jackets at the moment.  Go check it out (online, not in the store, it's always nuts in there).  I have about ten in my cart.  Going to have to make some tough decisions.  I don't need (read: can't afford) ten jackets.  But it is definitely jacket time and I'm loving it.

Kimono: Urban Outfitters, Button-down: Zara, Jeans: Zara, Shoes: Urban Outfitters, Watch: Fossil, Assorted Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment