Monday, November 25, 2013

A Very Anthropologie Christmas

A Very Anthropologie Christmas


It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas........ok, maybe I'm a little early, but I am so excited about the holidays.  Every Christmas, without fail, I always want a new dress.  Something sparkly, sassy, and super girly to wear to all of my fabulous Christmas soirees.  Cuz, you know, I'm so popular and have so many parties to attend (oh wait, not really).  Anthropologie definitely has the sassiest party dresses right now.  And the shoes!  It's a girly-girl paradise!  Here are a couple of my favorites.  You don't need jewels with these, just throw your hair back, slap on a red lip and go!  Instant fabulousness.

1 comment:

  1. We totes need to have a holiday party. I too need an occasion for a fancy dress.

    ReplyDelete