Thursday, November 7, 2013

Fall Is Here


I'm completely obsessed with this jacket.  I bought it at Forever 21 recently and I don't think I will be taking it off at all this fall.  I realized recently that I don't really have any light jackets.  Which is crazy because with our mild winters, that's pretty much all you need here in Memphis.  So I bought this one, since I "needed" it so badly.  But I have no regrets.  This is quite possibly the cutest jacket ever.

Hope everyone is loving this fall weather as much as I am.  Scarves, crunchy leaves, nights spent by the fire pit............Fall is perfect.

Jacket: Forever 21, Shirt: Gap, Jeans: Old Navy (these were really cheap and are super stretchy and comfy, almost like leggings), Shoes: Converse, Watch: Fossil, Assorted Jewels

1 comment:

  1. I do believe that this is one of the most stunning autumns in recent memory.

    Fabulous photographs!!!!

    ReplyDelete