Monday, December 30, 2013

Blue In J.Crew




Santa was very nice to me this Christmas; I must have been really good this year. I got so many things that I've wanted forever, including this coat and this bracelet (both from J.Crew Factory). I don't think I've taken either of them off since Christmas. Other amazing Christmas gifts? A brand new soup pot, a BEAUTIFUL cake stand, some funky houseplant pots, a straightening iron, a blender/juicer, and the Hobbit on BluRay to name a few.

I hope everyone is having a great holiday. What was your best gift? Any interesting New Year's Eve plans?

Coat: J.Crew Factory, Scarf: Souvenir from London, Shirt: DIY (click here for details), Jeans: Zara, Boots: Old, Earrings: Fab, Bracelet: J.Crew Factory

1 comment:

  1. Aw. Presents. But I see you failed to mention the black death, compliments of your mother.

    ReplyDelete