Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Cozy and Monochromatic





This is what I wore yesterday for some Christmas shopping.  I always put Christmas shopping off until the last minute (this is actually early for me), but I find I get some really good deals that way.  Though it has warmed up a bit here in Memphis, I'm still dressing as if it's 20 degrees.  Possibly because my house refuses to get warm, no matter how high I turn my heat up.  I'm dreading getting the bill.

Sorry for my recent lack of posts, I've been a bit lazy these past two weeks and have spent most of my time reading, which is not very post worthy (I've finished North and South, the Hobbit, and have just started the Forsyte Saga).  But the sun is out, so I spent the morning painting and now I'm about to have a candy-making experiment.  I'll let y'all know how it goes.

I hope everyone is having a very merry holiday season.  I know I am.

Cardigan: Forever 21, Scarf: Souvenir from a trip to London, Dress: Primark, Leggings: Wal-Mart, Boots: Zara, Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters, Assorted Jewels

1 comment: