Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Very Merry

Here is a little Christmas outfit for you! I wore it last night to Christmas Adam, which is my group of friends' annual day-before-Christmas party. The dress is so cute, but the sheer back makes it a little more naughty than nice, so I decided not to wear it to any family events! But perfect for a night of Dirty Santa and spiced wine drinking with some of my favorite people in the world.

This dress was my Christmas gift to myself. I always say I'm not going to buy myself anything, but I always do anyway. I got this dress for TEN DOLLARS at Urban Outfitters, so I don't feel too bad about it.

Have a Merry Christmas! I hope everyone is with loved ones and stuffed full of Christmas goodies.

Dress: Urban Outfitters, Tights: George via Wal-Mart (a Christmas gift last year from my awesome mom), Boots: Zara, Lipstick: Covergirl LipPerfection in Flame, Assorted Jewelry. And a Santa hat of course.

1 comment: