Thursday, December 5, 2013

Western Warmth

Can we talk about panchos?  Yay or nay?  I think they can be really cute and stylish, or they can be super cheesy and lame.  I've had this one since the 6th grade.  What I like about it is its got SouthWestern flair, as opposed to looking like some kind of Chico's nightmare.  I rarely get to wear it because its super warm.  As I mentioned the other day, it's been very cold here lately, so I'm getting a chance to wear a lot of winter clothes that oftentimes don't even make it out of storage.  Which is really fun; I don't think I've worn this pancho since high school.  We're supposed to have some serious winter weather this weekend, so it might just make another appearance.

Any cold-weather-pros out there?  How do you guys stay warm in the winter, while still looking stylish?

Pancho: American Eagle (very old), Sweater: Gap, Jeans: BDG, Shoes: Urban Outfitters, Assorted Jewels

2 comments:

  1. I'm jealous of your poncho. Especially since you've had it since 6th grade. I'm pretty sure my 6th grade ponchos were purple-y sequin-y disgusting things.

    ReplyDelete