Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Chambray and Zebra









I'm trying to shop my closet a bit more. I love clothes, but sometimes I find that the only reason I buy them is because I want something new and that I'm never satisfied with all of the great clothes already in my closet. Instead of indulging this tendency, I want to rediscover great pieces that I already own. Like these pants. I had such a fit over them when I got them, but I hardly ever wear them. So I threw them on for a get-together with friends the other night.

I think the reason that I never wear these pants is that not only are they a loud print, but they are an unusual shape. I find that when I have an article of clothing that is a bit bold, the best thing to do is mix it with something I feel really great in. In comes the chambray button-down. I always feel good in a chambray button-down. They really balance out these pants and make them more casual and toned-down. And a red lip makes everything better.

Speaking of crazy pants, Forever 21 has some great ones right now. I'm really loving thesethese and these. Forever 21 is a great place to get bold clothes that are not for everyday wear, because they are so cheap. Buy your classic clothes at more high quality stores, but get your fun stuff at Forever 21.

Shirt: Zara, Pants: Forever 21, Shoes: Urban Outfitters, Linked Bracelet: J. Crew, Earrings: Guess, Assorted Bracelets

No comments:

Post a Comment