Friday, January 24, 2014

Warm And Fuzzy



Sorry for being so quiet this week. I have so many projects I'm working on right now, I haven't had a single moment to post. But I have so many delicious (and unhealthy) foods to post next week. So get ready. Maybe go to the gym today in preparation.

This is actually what I wore New Year's Eve. Super late, I know, but I loved this outfit so much I had to post it. Remember when I said that I was trying to wear the clothes in my closet, instead of buying new items? Well, I get an A+ for this one. I wore this dress to my senior prom! I went to a very low-key NYE party, so adding boots and a casual jacket made this the perfect outfit (bonus: I could hide leggings underneath for extra warmth!) Plus sequins and too much jewelry. It was NYE, after all.

Have a great weekend! I'm looking forward to a friend's B-day tonight. Happy Birthday Emily!

Jacket: Forever 21, Dress: ??, Boots: DSW, Chunky Necklace: Zara, Earrings: BCBG, Other Assorted Jewels

2 comments:

  1. You do get an A++ for this one. Super cute, and who would've ever thunk? Plus, leggings underneath??

    Genius, sheer genius.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this!!! especially the dress and boots together

    ReplyDelete