Monday, February 24, 2014

Quilted Jacket, Lace Dress



I read an article the other day about how to know when it it time to get rid of an article of clothing. One of the deciding factors was whether or not you've worn the article in the last two  years. If not, then it's time to get rid of it. This coat definitely falls into that category. I wore it yesterday just to spite that article.

I am considering a bit of spring cleaning for my closet. It's a nightmare in there. But I've now officially worn this coat in the last two years, so it gets to stay.

On a side note, I'm getting a hair cut tomorrow and I'm over the moon about it. My hair hasn't been professionally cut in.........hmmmm.......I don't even know. A really long time. I normally just take a pair of kitchen scissors to it every six months or so. My hair actually looks pretty great in these photos (I'm so modest), but I promise you, the bottom 2 inches are totally fried. I'm not really good at styling my hair, so I'm taking notes tomorrow. Literally. I'll let you guys know if I get any good tips.

Jacket: Old, Dress: Anthropologie, Shoes: Target, Sparkly Bracelet: J.Crew Factory, Earrings: Guess, Assorted Jewels.

1 comment: