Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Unapologetically Girly




What is it about spring that makes you want to be the girliest version of yourself? Pastels, heels, florals, dresses, curls-these are the things that say spring to me. I'm definitely embracing my super girly/ridiculously ladylike side this spring!

I bought this dress for my honeymoon, so I always feel a bit nostalgic when I wear it. I really like it, mainly because it's an unusual length. You can't really tell here, since the wind is blowing the hem around, but it hits me about mid-calf. Being 5'10", it's almost impossible to find dresses that are this length. Most of my dresses are way too short. Consequently, I don't really wear them. Any tall ladies out there? Where do you buy dresses?

Dress: Anthropologie, Scarf: Bought on the street in London, Linked Bracelet: J.Crew, Heels: Aldo (on sale!), Assorted Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment