Wednesday, April 23, 2014

I'm Thinking One-Pieces

I'm Thinking One-Pieces



I'm at home today with a stomach ache (yes, I know, I'm twelve), so what better day to do a little online browsing? Maybe not the best day to be looking at swimsuits, but whatever. I'm thinking of going with a one-piece this year. I feel uncomfortable in a two-piece, but for some reason I just keep wearing them.  Also, let's face it, I'm not 18 anymore. Time to grow up a little bit. Here are a few great looking suits that I have my eye on. The problem is that I have a long torso and so one-pieces generally don't fit me very well. It's going to take a good deal of searching to find the right one. So far, my favorite is that tribal printed monokini. But at $366, I think I'll keep looking. But it's just so fabulous.....

Anyone else rethinking their swimwear this year? There are so many options now, that a bikini seems almost boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment