Monday, April 21, 2014

So Spring

This is just so spring! My sister-in-law gave me this jacket the other day. She, like everyone else I know, is cleaning out her closet, so I got a few cast-offs. I'm so loving this jacket. It somehow goes with everything. Consequently, I haven't taken it off since she gave it too me.

Oh, by the way, I bought this hat at Dollar Tree. Which means.....it was one dollar. Isn't it the cutest hat ever!? I think it's made for a small child, but it fits my head, so I'm wearing it. What a cute way to hide my not-so-clean hair. I'm trying not to wash my hair so much. It's not going too well.

Aren't the Dogwoods gorgeous this year? Had to take advantage of the pretty blooms in my neighborhood for a perfect spring outfit post.

Hope you all had a great Easter. I know I did! I have so much leftover ham. It's awesome. These jeans have a lot of stretch, which is a necessity at the moment. I really like ham.

Jacket and Button-Down: Hand-Me-Downs, Jeans: Old Navy, Black Flats: Old Navy

2 comments:

  1. Love how you're styling this jacket...glad I could find someone who would get some use out of it!
    -Emily

    ReplyDelete