Monday, May 26, 2014

Happy Memorial Day!





Happy Memorial Day! I hope everyone is using the day off to swim/grill/drink beer/hang out with friends (I think Olie and I are going to do some yardwork, which is not as much fun). Take some time today to think about/pray for the families who have lost loved ones in service of our country. And be sure to thank any veterans you know. They risk everything for us.

On a lighter note, I finally found a one-piece that fits! And that doesn't move around when I swim. That's the main thing I like about it. I'm not really a sit-by-the-pool-and-look-pretty kind of girl. I like to actually swim and jump around and play. This suit really stays in place, which is so nice. And it's preppy and adorable and gives me curves that I don't have. Now I just need a new pair of sunglasses and I'm good to go.

Don't forget sunscreen! I go for 50 and up. Sunburn=sad face.

Swimsuit: Calvin Klein, Hat: Dollar Tree, Earrings: Charlotte Russe

No comments:

Post a Comment