Wednesday, May 21, 2014

I'm Thinking Denim Shorts

I'm Thinking Denim Shorts

I'm not a big shorts person. I don't know why, most people in the south wear shorts like crazy. I'm just a little more partial to skirts. Maxi skirts mostly. Give me a breeze, please! But everyone needs a good pair of denim shorts. They go with everything, they don't have to be ironed (major plus) and they never go out of style. For a non-shorts person, a good pair of denim shorts is all I need. So, I'm on the hunt for the perfect pair.

Here are a few that I'm crushing on. I'm really loving the black ratty ones, but I think I'm getting too old for shorts like that. And I don't really hang out in biker bars (though I'd probably be a lot cooler if I did). I'm also loving the last pair, which I think are actually pajamas, but we don't care about that do we? 

Shorts Left to Right and Top to Bottom: Etsy, Topshop, J. Crew, Fat Face, Rag & Bone, Zara


No comments:

Post a Comment