Thursday, May 1, 2014

Red!


I never wear my hair back. Like....never. It makes me feel really exposed. I'm pretty sure it comes from my terrible acne-filled teenage (and into my twenties) years. My hair is my armor. It always has been. Also I have a chubby neck. And also, I'm obviously nuts.

I'm really trying to be better about that. Being nuts, I mean. I'm trying to experiment and push myself out of my ruts. Hence this updo. Also, my hair was really dirty and I needed Chinese food. That will force an updo out of anyone. 

I thought the whole ensemble was pretty adorable. Sometimes it's fun to be matchy matchy. Also, I just love red. It's my favorite color. It just says, "hello, look at me!"

Hope you're having a great week! Thanks for stopping by!

Top: Zara, Jeans: Wal-Mart (dyed red by me), Shoes: Converse

3 comments:

  1. What a super super duper cute do!!! I lurve it.

    Plus, Chinese food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy wow you're adorable. And your hair looks SUPER cute.

    ReplyDelete