Monday, June 2, 2014

Floral And Glitter



I've owned this dress for about three weeks. I've already worn it to two weddings, to work, to church, and (sadly) to a funeral. Talk about multi-tasking! And it was originally $128 and I got it for $38. I think I win. I also got these shoes for a song at Plato's Closet. They're Nine West and I paid $12 for them. I don't think I would ever pay full price for a pair of glitter heels, but for $12 I just couldn't pass them up. If time travel were possible, I would have to show these shoes to twelve year old Meredith. She would die.

These are the highest heels I've ever worn. I'm already 5'10" and these put me up to around 6'2". I'm kind of a baby about my height. I feel uncomfortable if I'm way taller than everyone else. But I'm trying to get over that. Strangely, I felt empowered in these shoes. Like, I'm taller than you so if you mess with me I might stomp on you cuz I totally could. Nothing like a fabulous pair of shoes to conquer insecurities. 

I don't think I'm ever going to buy anything full price ever again. 

Dress: Anthropologie, Shoes: Nine West via Plato's Closet, Assorted Jewels

1 comment:

  1. And your glitter shoes make your gams look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete