Monday, July 7, 2014

Back To Black


Sorry for the lack of posts lately! It's been nuts around here: I had a hole in my ceiling for 3 weeks, I was without internet for a week, I've been out of town the last two weekends, and now I have a horrid cold. But you know what they say: when it rains it pours.

I went to Kansas City, Missouri for a wedding this weekend. It was quite a to-do! When we weren't at one of the many wedding events, we were all chilling by the hotel pool drinking spicy margaritas (I got the recipe from the bartender, I can't wait to share it!). I snapped these photos on my hotel balcony before we went to a bar-b-q. Not the best pics ever, but my battery died right after and I forgot the charger! Like I said....when it rains it pours.

This is definitely one of my favorite dresses. Everybody needs a good LBD. This one is my go-to. Best part about it? It never has to be ironed.

I hope everyone had a great 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment